What once was, is becoming no longer sustainable. We need to create change now...and as this is the time, I celebrate with a new blog and a new Intention.
We are being called to share our unique voices, to hear the connection and shared stories within. These stories are the basis for empathy and compassion. If we are not able to share our stories, then how can we relate?
I am called here, to share whatever stories are alive for me. In my 10 years of deep Spiritual exploration, I have found many pieces to the picture...and still there is much work to do.
My invitation here to you is to follow, interact and connect as calls to your heart. My hope is that by sharing we find closeness in each other. That we find reason to hope: to change the world first within ourselves...and thus rippling out ever wider circles. Till one day we are living in the world in which we Dream.
May it be so...welcome to the moment.
Blessings,
Kris
No comments:
Post a Comment