Tuesday, November 4, 2014

celebrating a new season. The first of many new explorations.

I have come to a place which is to be a Writers Retreat. There are so many projects to work on.
*new websites
*new towns to offer events in
*my first book

Creating effective project management is on my mind.

I have underestimated the cost of resources to move to a different climate, a different location, a different household. I feel frustrated in my delusion.

I feel abased in my naivete. In all my conscious efforts to negotiate for my self worth, I think the unconscious under earning snag got to me. How to leverage the resources I have now to move forward.

What resources are not money based?

I have been so blessed this past season for fundamental needs met.

Now...to the work of Life.

I am rich in so may ways. There is more to accomplish.

No comments:

Post a Comment